that were never made
NOT EVEN CLOSE
- According to Kier, the building failed the 2009 HUD-pre-inspection. (FYI: There is no such thing as a HUD pre-inspection)
- The findings of the 2010 inspection confirm that Kier never corrected the deficiencies that were cited in the 2009 inspection. (The items in red on the lists above).
- Kier refused to make the required repairs in 2009, unless I paid for them up front with my credit card. (I did not)
- Miraculously, just weeks after failing the 2009 inspection, the building passed the re-inspection and the contract was renewed for 2010.
- Kier failed to make the repairs that were required by the 2009 / 2010 Inspection, yet somehow, against HUD rules, the building passed the re-inspection and the contract was re-newed for the following year.
- For 4 years, Kier Management was permitted to maintain an enormous health hazard, that placed every single tenant at risk of contracting several, serious and potentially fatal diseases, yet Kier was never cited for it by OHA / HUD inspectors,
- Kier was never cited by OHA / HUD inspectors, for the dry-rot along the eaves of the building, that was caused by their failure to do any preventative maintenance at the building, as required by paragraph 10 of our contract, despite that damage falling well outside of HUD's acceptable limits. (this is the same damage that the OHA terminated my contract over)
- HUD and the Ogden Housing Authority were clearly aware of the damage and just quietly watched as it occurred, because HUD / OHA inspectors were at the property at least 29 times during the time the damage was occurring.
EVIDENTLY, THE OHA HAS A DIFFERENT SET OF STANDARDS FOR KIER MANAGEMENT
THAN THE SET THEY HOLD EVERYONE ELSE TO
... a non-existent set
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Hmmm...
to terminate my assistance contract
while Kier managed my building
CAN YOU SAY HUD FRAUD?
MAYBE THIS WILL HELP...